The school insists on punctuality and regular attendance. Leave applications should be submitted when a student takes leave. If a student is absent from the class continuously for 15 working days without applying for leave the name of such a student will be removed from the rolls.
All students should strictly abide by the rules and regulations of the school at all times. This is required to ensure smooth academic work. Damaging school property, impertinent behaviour, discourteous manners and disfiguring the walls and furniture are all dealt severely by the Principal. When a student is guilty of serious repeated infraction of school rules, the following disciplinary measures will be taken in progression.
Oral warning to the student with written information of the warning to the parents.
Suspension or dismissal of the student. In these matters, the decision of the Principal will be the final.
Students shouldn’t be engaging in any kind of activities like strikes, stealth etc. If found guilty on such grounds then the students will be immediately suspended.
BAN ON RAGGING:
• Ragging is banned on the campus. Ragging is a cognizable criminal offence and those who indulge in it or encourage it will be handed over to the law enforcement agencies as per the orders of Supreme Court of India
•Any act which results in physical or psychological harm like teasing, abusing, asking any student to do any act, which he / she would not do in the ordinary course is defined as ragging.
BAN ON CELL PHONES:
• Use of Cell phones on the campus is banned. Cell phones/Audio Visual Devices, if found with the students will be Confiscated & Not Returned
BAN ON USE OF TOBACCO, ALCOHOL ETC:
Use of tobacco, alcohol or any other intoxicants is banned in the premises.
• Uniform & ID is compulsory.
• No students should leave the campus without the permission of the Principal or the warden.
• Students should abide by the decision of the Principal and shouldn’t engage in any kind of strike or protest against the management and the institution. If found guilty such students will be suspended from the institution without warning.