- Holding the Indian culture & social values in high esteem.
- Developing the all-round personality of the students.
- Providing the students with whatever is necessary for their physical and intellectual development.
- Imparting quality education that will develop the skills and intellectual ability of the students.
- Meeting the educational needs of the people of this rural region at affordable price.
- Making the students Environment– sensitive.
The world around us is undergoing rapid and spectacular change. To cope with the changing situation, all the factors & constituents of society will have to gear up. Education and schools that imparts wisdom, knowledge have a major role to play. Going along with the strides of the modern world VRV has the programme of imparting computer education as well. The physical facilities at school will help the students to acquire knowledge. The stress on moral and value education will make the student a complete being. We plan to do more in all spheres of education so that students passing out from this institution will be able to face the trials and tribulations of life.
Sri Late Shintoor Narayana Rai was a freedom fighter of yester years, an award winning teacher and above all a humble man with noble thoughts and interests. He was the guiding spirit for the establishment of Vidyarashmi Vidyalaya and he with his noble hands inaugurated the Vidyarashmi Vidyalaya in the year 2001, and went to rest in the heavenly abode the same year. The light of his life is still guiding us.