Admission is open to all children irrespective of caste, creed, religion or region, subject to the rules of the VRV and Department of Education.
The admission is based on the age group mentioned below for Nursery section and I Standard.
Children above 3 years and 6 months are eligible for admission to the L. K. G. and children above 4 years and 6 months are eligible for admission to the U. K. G.
- Compulsory age limit for the admission to the Class I is 5 years and 10 months.
- Birth Certificate (original) should be submitted at the time of admission.
- Parents who seek admissions for their children from Class 1 to Class 7 should submit the Annual Marks Card of the previous academic year and the T. C., countersigned by the Education Authority.
- Parents of the children who seek admissions for the High School classes should submit the Annual Marks Statement of Class VII, T. C., countersigned by the Education authority and Conduct Certificate.
- Those who seek admissions for the I PUC should submit the relevant class X Board Marks Statement, Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate. Eligibility and migration certificates should be submitted by the ICSE & CBSE students.
- Five Passport size photographs & the blood group details should be submitted by the students while coming for the admission.
Admission Procedure for the First Grade College
- Application for admission must be made in the prescribed form available with this booklet.
- The duly filled-in application should be registered in the College Office.
- Provisional marks of the qualifying examinations can be entered in the application form.
- Students belonging to SC/ST category should attach the appropriate certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Applicants will be intimated over the phone about their provisional selection and schedule for an interview within 10 days from the last date for registration.
During the interview. the applicant should produce the following certificates/documents.
- Transfer Certificate (TC) from the institution last attended
- Marks card of the qualifying examination
- Conduct Certificate
- Two Passport size & Two Stamp Size colour photos
Application form for PUC and School Given Below